Thursday, March 13, 2014

Minecraft top 10 Servers that you should know. (part 2)

So continuing in the top 10 my very own top 5 servers that you should know. In this top 5 i will make and preview as many pictures as I can that will make you informative about that server.

5. Boom Boom Craft (mc.boomboomcraft.com:25664)

Boom Boom craft is perfect for pvp matches. The map in pvp arena has a good concept of creative creations. I recommend playing here for pvp matches because the map has a adventurous concept and I like the way its blocks were place to each parts of the map.

4. Sky Craft

So this SkyCraft was an amazing plot for pvp shops lovers. this was amazing and very organize the people here are nice and they are such great gamers and I love the way they treat the first timers.


The Next update is for top 3-1. Cant wait? I will post it at the same day I post this post. So please invite your friends to read this.








No comments:

Post a Comment