Friday, March 7, 2014

Minecraft top 10 Servers that you should know.

So hey guys welcome to my new update like I promised I will give to you the minecraft top 10 servers that you should know. So lets do this.


10. The Infinite Craft (mc.theinfinitecraft.org:25577)

The infinite craft is a organized server. Even though the attendance in this servers is small but you can do anything in an organized way.

9. Vital Craft (94.23.60.133:25657)

Its 24/7 it has survival, creative, Kitpvp and many many more. My experience here is great. Just enjoy the place.

8. A Minecraft Server

I don't know what is the name of this server but if you check it out its not bad. They actually have Hunger Games and PVP. This server is french I think but the survival games maps is many. Just Check it out and I will see you there.

7. The Kingdom Craft

Kingdom craft is like a server that expresses more about historic parts of our life. So I invite you to this map to be historical.

6. Healthy PVP

Healthy PVP was a adventurous server. Just join in it.


That's all for today. Catch my next update where I will reveal the top 5 best servers in minecraft 1.5.2 be the first one to know this servers. BYE :)








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
    Minecraft Servers

    ReplyDelete